Snack time at the office just got a major upgrade!
In the world of workplace wonders, snack dispensers are the unsung heroes of the breakroom, ready to revolutionize the munching experience.
The different types of snack dispensers all possess different features that should be considered. To help you make a choice, here is a detailed review of the top 3 food dispensers to use in the office breakroom.
Best 3 Snack Dispensers For The Office
Motion-Activated Kolmon Candy Dispenser
Best for small hard candies. M&M’s and jelly beans are the go-to choices.
Key Features – Motion activated, touch-free, 3 adjustable serving sizes
This is a motion-activated dispenser that is specifically used for candy and other small treats. It is a must-have for any break room or reception counter.
Body – This is a medium-sized, half-transparent, and half-opaque machine that can hold one brand of candy one at a time. It rests on a circular flat base weighing 2 pounds. Its dimensions are 12.5 x 8 x 7 inches.
Batteries – It requires 4 AA batteries and has automatic sensors, which means that if one puts their hands near the mouth of the machine, the candy will be automatically dispensed.
GAT200 Dry Food Dispenser – Cereal/Nuts
This is a double dispenser box that can hold various dry snacks in it. For busy people, this dispenser makes getting a serving of cereal easy and spill-free.
This food dispenser is also great for busy parents who need help whipping up a quick breakfast.
- Size – This machine can hold up to 17.5 ounces.
- Each of the canisters can hold up to 1 gallon of dry food with each twist dispensing about 1 ounce of product.
- Storage – Since this is a compact machine, it requires very little space, and there will be no food spillage.
Rosseto 3 Container EZ Pro Dispenser – Professional Grade
- Size – This is a product that is usually purchased with three compartments but also sells one and two compartments. It weighs around 11 pounds and the dimensions of the item are around 9.5 x 15.25 x 18.5 inches
- Swivel dispenses 1 ounce of serving
Before You Go
Ultimately, your biggest concern is likely going to be durability. After all, you’re going to want a dispenser that can hold up to use from multiple employees day after day.
At the same time, it should also be reasonably easy to keep clean and fill. Any of these 3 snack dispensers will surely make a great addition to your breakroom.